A lot of people will be familiar with online casinos and brilliant offers available online.
But have you heard about this?
Britain Play is a new online casino that has just launched — as the name suggests — only in the UK.
If you create a new account and deposit £10 with Britain Play today, you’ll get a spin on their Mega Reel* which gives players either free spins (max 500!!) or Amazon vouchers!
There are a few possible outcomes, including Amazon voucher and free spins.
The free spins are 20, 50 or… wait for this… 500 spins on Starburst* that could be yours when yours when you deposit £10 using this link!!
Yes, five hundred free spins could be rewarded as a welcome bonus with a first-time deposit of £10 or more on Britain Play.
Other free spins could be won on Fluffy Favourites.
And don’t think that the Mega Reel is just a one-off feature to welcome new players in.
When you start playing on Britain Play, there are fun tasks that when completed, win you trophies on your account. If you win more trophies, you earn new levels which also trigger the Mega Wheel. So the promotion is for existing players once you join too!
Spin the Mega Reel* when you deposit £10 or more on Britain Play as a new customer!
Terms and conditions
- “Free Spins” refers to spins on regular slot games.
- The Welcome offer: You will receive a FREE spin of the “Mega Reel” when you make your first deposit. Prizes vary, ranging from Free Spins to Amazon Vouchers.
- You will either be invited to play for FREE or pay a small amount to spin the Reel.
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you acknowledge that the “Mega Reel” is a game of chance and that winning a prize is NOT guaranteed.
- Amazon vouchers won from the Mega Reel will be emailed to the address registered on your account within 7 days. We are not liable for the non-receipt of the vouchers. You are responsible for ensuring the email address on your account is correct. Vouchers will not be resent for any reason.
- If you chose to close the “Mega Reel” pop-up, this is your choice and the game will not be made available or be re-credited to your account until the next claim.
- Wins resulting from Free Spins are credited to your account as “Bonus” cash. Winnings from Free Spins are subject to a maximum win amount of £8 per 10 free spins. For example, the maximum amount of bonus cash that can be won from 20 free spins is £16. Due to maximum win amounts, you may not receive all the spins which are displayed as remaining to play.
- If you experience any issues with claiming the mega reel and/or free spins, please get in touch with the support team who will look at your request on a case by case basis.
- Bonuses are not automatically credited after depositing via the “Quick Deposit” option. Please contact customer support in order to claim.
- The following applies to all Bonus funds obtained on the site: the wagering requirement is 65 x bonus won + any remaining wagering requirement. If you decide to cash-out (withdraw) before fulfilling the wagering requirement, you will forfeit all remaining bonus funds, free spins, Loot Chest plays and Mega Reel spins. For example, if you win £10 bonus from free spins from a £20 deposit and your current wagering requirement is £100, this will result in a wagering requirement of £10 X 65 + £100 = £750. If there is no existing bonus in your balance or wagering requirement and you win £10 bonus from free spins from a £20 deposit, the wagering requirement is calculated as £10 x 65 = £650.
- Only bonus wagers contribute towards fulfilling the wagering requirement. Real money wagers do not contribute.
- You can withdraw your real money balance (subject to withdrawal policy) but Bonus funds can never be withdrawn.
- The maximum amount (for accounts that have made a deposit) which can be converted to your Real Money (withdrawable) balance as a result of fulfilling the bonus wagering requirement, is the value of your lifetime deposits on this website, up to a maximum of £250. For example, if you have accumulated bonus funds of £400 once the wagering requirement has been fulfilled and your total lifetime deposits are £50, then £50 will be transferred to your real money bankroll. The remaining bonus balance will be removed permanently.
- The maximum bonus conversion for accounts that have not made a deposit is £50. E.g. if you have accumulated bonus funds of £400 once the wagering requirement has been fulfilled, £50 will be transferred to your real money bankroll. The remaining bonus balance will be removed permanently.
- Winnings generated from your bonus balance will be accumulated to the bonus balance bankroll. Once the wagering requirements (65x) have been met, the remaining bonus (maximum £250) will be transferred to your real (withdrawable) bankroll. All withdrawals are subject to the banking policy included in these terms and conditions.
- Winnings are credited to the balance from where the wager was taken. If in a single transaction you wager 50% with real money and 50% with bonus funds, any winnings will be credited to match the proportion of the original wager. E.g. A £3 total wager (£1.50 Real and £1.50 Bonus balance) results in a £10 win, this means £5 will be credited to each balance.
- Real funds will always be used to wager before bonus funds. You will only use your bonus balance when you do not have enough real money to place the wager.
- The following games do not contribute towards fulfilling the wagering requirement: Blackjack (all variants), Roulette (all variants), any other casino style games and progressive jackpot slots. The company reserves the right to alter this at any time and without notice. Any changes in this regard will not impact any existing bonus or offers which have been offered to you, or have been already claimed.
- Bonus money wagering is not available on progressive jackpot slots, including (but not limited to): “Fluffy Favourites Jackpot” and “Fluffy Too Jackpot”
- You can track your remaining wagering requirement on the withdrawal page of the website.
- The company reserves the right to amend the wagering requirements on bonus funds at its sole discretion. Any changes in this regard will not impact any existing bonus or offers which have been offered to you, or have been already claimed.
- Regular site T&Cs apply