Discover where to receive free spins on your favourite slot games.
Many online casinos offer free spins on flagship slot game titles to incentivise you to sign-up. It’s important to know the terms and conditions behind free spins, and where best to claim them.
What are free spins?
Free spins (or ‘bonus spins’ as they are sometimes called) enable you to play a real money slot game without risking any of your own cash. Any winnings derived from these spins are real money, albeit they’re often subject to wagering requirements before they can be withdrawn. Over past few years, free spins have soared in popularity – they allow players to sample flagship slot game titles, whilst minimising the risk for the casino since online slots have the highest house edge. They are now more common than no deposit bonuses, which allow players to sample table games.
Free spins tend to come with terms and conditions. Here are the most frequent:
- Wagering requirements : any winnings derived from free spins are subject to playthrough before they can be withdrawn. This can be anything from 1x to 100x.
- Maximum withdrawal : instead of wagering requirements, a casino may simply enforce a maximum cash out on winnings derived from free spins. This can be anywhere from £20 – £150.
- Time limit: casinos often stipulate that you must complete your free spins in a certain time frame to be eligible for winnings.
Now that you’re familiar with the T&Cs, let’s run through an example from one of our casino partners:
BGO Casino – 200 free spins
BGO Casino – the home of poker playboy Dan Bilzerian – offer 20 free spins on the Starburst slot upon registration. There is no deposit required, though winnings from the free spins are capped at £100 and are subject to 5x wagering requirements before they can be withdrawn.
Upon a real money deposit of £10 or more, players are treated to a further 180 free spins on Starburst. 20 free spins are awarded a day, for 9 nine consecutive days. You have 24 hours to utilise the free spins.
How to claim free spins
Free spins can be obtained as part of the following:
- No deposit offers : casinos may award you free spins simply for registering – you do not need to deposit. These offers often come with a maximum withdrawal, or stipulate that you must make a real money deposit before cashing out winnings.
- First deposit offers : as part of a match deposit bonus, a casino may throw in free spins on a popular slot game title. Winnings derived from these free spins often come with a playthrough, but are rarely capped.
- Loyalty rewards : casinos offer free spins to loyal customers in order to keep them engaged. These offers will be delivered via email or mobile SMS. You may have to complete an action, such as ‘liking’ the casino on Facebook, in order to be eligible.
Many of our partners offer free spins exclusive to RightCasino players, so make sure you check this page regularly for the latest promotions.
Casinos that offer free spins
The casinos below all run free spins promotions.